To all patients: please read prior to your appointment
abril 27 2020
Avenue 360 continues to take safety precautions to stop the spread of the coronavirus.
- We will be taking your temperature outside of the clinic prior and asking several screening questions.
- Please arrive alone to your appointment. If you need assistance, one essential visitor can accompany you.
- We encourage you to follow Harris County guidelines around wearing a face covering.
- For dental emergencies, please avoid hospital emergency rooms. Our dentistry practice is open for only emergency procedures.
- We continue COVID-19 “in-car” testing at two of our Houston clinics in the Heights and Southwest Houston (Main St.) for patients who might be experiencing coronavirus symptoms or might have been exposed. Patients must call ahead prior to evaluation for COVID screening and are asked to remain in their cars upon arrival to the clinic.
- If you would rather see a doctor over the phone or computer, please call 713-426-0027 to book a telemedicine appointment.
The information contained in this Avenue 360 Web site is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment, and Avenue 360 recommends consultation with your Avenue 360 doctor or health care professional.