Avenue 360 is providing the third shot of the Moderna vaccine
August 18 2021
Avenue 360 is providing the third shot of the Moderna vaccine to those who are immunocompromised. According to the CDC, this includes those who have:
- Been receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
- Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Received a stem cell transplant within the last 2 years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune response
If you are immunocompromised and would like to receive your third dose of the Moderna vaccine, please call (713) 426-0027 to schedule your third shot.
Please be aware that we are only offering the Moderna vaccine. You will only be eligible to receive a third dose of Moderna vaccine if you received 2 doses of Moderna previously. If you received Pfizer you will need to receive the third dose as Pfizer, which we do not have.
The information contained in this Avenue 360 Web site is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment, and Avenue 360 recommends consultation with your Avenue 360 doctor or health care professional.