Dentistry remains open for emergency or urgent treatment
March 26 2020
Avenue 360 Dentistry remains open as an essential business during the Harris County stay-at-home order.
In accordance with the CDC guidelines, we are canceling all previously scheduled dental appointments at this time and will re-schedule them for a later time. But we continue to see those who need emergency or urgent treatment. Call us if you have any of the following:
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Severe swelling of the mouth, face, jaw, or neck
- Trauma involving broken teeth or facial bones
- Severe pain uncontrolled by over the counter medications
- Abscess causing pain or localized swelling
- Post-operative oral pain
Under Avenue 360’s strict safety precautions, patients are being asked to do the following:
- Before arriving to the clinic, call us at 713-341-3790 for an over-the-phone screening.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment, unless medically necessary. Those who accompany a patient will be asked to wait outside of the clinic.
- If you have a fever, cough, and/or muscle fatigue, you will be asked to seek medical care before coming in to the dental clinic.
The information contained in this Avenue 360 Web site is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment, and Avenue 360 recommends consultation with your Avenue 360 doctor or health care professional.